Daniel & Partners is pleased to announced that as of July 17th, 2020, our office will be re-opening to the public by appointment only.
In accordance with By-law No. 2020-97 passed by the City of St. Catharines on July 13th, we have developed a COVID-19 Mask Policy. All staff and visitors must wear a mask upon entering the premises at 39 Queen Street, and Daniel & Partners, and must continue to wear the mask while they remain at the premises.
Visitors are permitted to remove the mask only while separated from all others by a glass barrier. Staff will also wear a mask when in areas of the office that are open to the public unless separated by a glass barrier.
Certain individuals are exempt from the requirement as follows:
- Children under 10 years of age
- Persons with medical conditions which prevent them from wearing a mask, including breathing difficulties and cognitive difficulties
- Individuals who are unable to apply or remove a mask without assistance
- Persons with protections, including reasonable accommodations, in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code that would prevent them from wearing a mask
- Persons assisting or accommodating another person with a hearing disability
Visitors to Daniel & Partners will also be asked to complete a Client Screening Form upon their arrival at the office for their appointment.
We are also technologically savvy, so if you require a virtual meeting please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Thank you for your cooperation